DURATION: Minimum of 25 hours (5 Days)
9am –2pm (additional 2 hours to complete work if student wishes to practice)
DESCRIPTION: At the Royal Icing and Piping class you will learn subjects such as:
- Coating of Cakes, Templates and Scroll Borders.
- Run out Collars and Extension Borders
- Brush Embroidery
- Lace Designs and Run out Motifs.
- Cake Balance and Multi Tiered Cakes
- Transport and Delivery Costs
- Pricing Guidelines
- Assembly and Presentation
INCLUDED: PME Apron, Course Book and a Course Kit.